| < June >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Smolensk in June is very mild at 15.6 °C (60.08 °F).
- The weather in June is dryish. Just 81.8mm (3.2in) of water falls during.
- The shortest day is 16:54 long and the longest day is 17:18 long with an average length of 17:11.
Check the distance to and compare the Smolensk June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Smolensk, Russia
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Smolensk:
- Novgorod, Russia - 421.8 kms (262.1 miles) N
- Pskov, Russia - 411.4 kms (255.7 miles) NNW
- Velikie Luki, Russia - 199.9 kms (124.2 miles) NNW
- Daugavpils, Latvia - 366.3 kms (227.6 miles) WNW
- Utena, Lithuania - 420.3 kms (261.2 miles) WNW
- Vitebsk, Belarus - 128.7 kms (80 miles) WNW
- Mogilev, Belarus - 155.3 kms (96.5 miles) SW
- Minsk, Belarus - 301.4 kms (187.3 miles) WSW
- Gomel, Belarus - 271.1 kms (168.4 miles) SSW
- Vasilevici, Russia - 314.3 kms (195.3 miles) SSW
- Chernigov, Ukraine - 369.1 kms (229.4 miles) S