| < September >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Smolensk in September is quite mild at 10.5 °C (50.9 °F).
- The weather in September is marginally dry. Only 67.1mm (2.6in) of liquid precipitates.
- The shortest day is 11:34 long and the longest day is 13:45 long with an average length of 12:40.
Check the distance to and compare the Smolensk September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Smolensk, Russia
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Smolensk:
- Novgorod, Russia - 421.8 kms (262.1 miles) N
- Pskov, Russia - 411.4 kms (255.7 miles) NNW
- Velikie Luki, Russia - 199.9 kms (124.2 miles) NNW
- Daugavpils, Latvia - 366.3 kms (227.6 miles) WNW
- Utena, Lithuania - 420.3 kms (261.2 miles) WNW
- Vitebsk, Belarus - 128.7 kms (80 miles) WNW
- Mogilev, Belarus - 155.3 kms (96.5 miles) SW
- Minsk, Belarus - 301.4 kms (187.3 miles) WSW
- Gomel, Belarus - 271.1 kms (168.4 miles) SSW
- Vasilevici, Russia - 314.3 kms (195.3 miles) SSW
- Chernigov, Ukraine - 369.1 kms (229.4 miles) S